Published April 21, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 15 and 70 OF THE LOCAL GOVERNANCE Act, s.n.b. 2017, c.18, public notice is hereby given :
■ That the Council of the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield intends to consider a proposed By-law to amend the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield By-law #121, a Municipal Plan By-law for the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield.
The subject matter being considered under Municipal Plan By-law #121 A is as follows:
- Removal of Policy IS-1 concerning an Infrastructure Charge for subdivisions on Col. Nase Blvd.
■ That the Council of the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield intends to consider a proposed By-law to amend the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield By-law # 122, a Zoning By-law for the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield.
The subject matter being considered under Zoning By-law #122 B is as follows:
- Revise definition of seasonal dwelling and change residential general provisions concerning mobile and mini homes.
- To add conditional uses in (R2) one & two unit residential or (MR) Multiple Residential Zones to permit garden suites, mobile home or mini homes subject to section 5.11 of the By-law.
- Amend statements in the (MU) Mixed Use Zone to remove $451.21/m infrastructure charge.
- Amend section 14 (RR) Rural Resource Zone to permit one seasonal dwelling per lot; limited to 58.06 m2 (exempt of minimum frontage requirements) as exempted under the Building Code Administration Act.
■ That the Council of the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield intends to consider a proposed By-law to repeal the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield Subdivision By-law #113 and adopt a new Subdivision By-law #124 for the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield.
The subject matter being considered under Subdivision By-law #124 is as follows:
- Interpretation and definitions
- Scope of regulation of subdividing land and construction/extension of streets and services
- Lots blocks and other parcels to be created
- Land for public purposes
- Municipal facilities
- Responsibilities of the subdivider
- Repeal of Subdivision By-law #113
Any person may inspect the propohttp://www.grandbaywestfield.cased By-laws on-line at the Town’s website www.grandbaywestfield.ca or at the Town Office at 609 River Valley Drive during regular office hours 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Under provisions of the Local Governance Act 2017, C. 18, Section 15, Readings of the By-laws will proceed with readings by title.
John Enns-Wind, CAO
Town of Grand Bay-Westfield