The Town of Grand Bay-Westfield & the Brundage Point River Centre Present….
New Brunswick Day 2021 Photo Scavenger Hunt
A safe, fun, and COVID-19 friendly way to celebrate New Brunswick Day!
Friday, July 30, 2021 – Monday, August 2, 2021
Take a photo of yourself, your family, or group of friends at each location listed below, and submit them below from July 30 to August 2 to be entered into a draw for one of three prizes from local businesses, valued at $150 each. For further information, please contact the Visitor Information Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 738-3258.
- Exercise Machine on Colonel Nase Boulevard
- James Ready Park (Located near the intersection of Highland Rd. and Colonel Nase Blvd.)
- Clock Tower/Sculptures across from Village Square
- Blueberry Hill Nature Preserve
- Cenotaph Park (Located across from the Post Office)
- Grand Bay-Westfield Fire Dept.
- Lions Park Playground
- Splash Pad
- Tailwhip Park
- River Valley Middle School Softball Field
- Unity Park Gazebo
- Westfield School Playground
- Brundage Point River Centre
- Westfield Beach Wharf
- Municipal Heritage Trail (Choose your own location along the trail!)
- All photos must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Monday, August 2, 2021
- Photos may not be submitted until 8:00 AM on Friday, July 30, 2021.
- You or a member of your group must be present in each photo.
- No doctored photos are allowed. This will result in disqualification. (ex. Using Photoshop)
- COVID-19 protocols must be followed by all participants.
- Submit photos along with your name and phone number so that you can be reached in the event that you win one of the prizes.
- Each group or individual who completes the scavenger hunt will receive one (x1) entry into a draw for prizes from local businesses, regardless of the size of the group. There will be three (x3) prizes to be won. Each prize will consist of $150 worth of gift cards/gift certificates to local businesses.
- To be entered into the draw, the participants must submit a photo from each location. Therefore, fifteen (x15) photos must be submitted in order to be eligible for the draw.